FACES NY, Inc. (Forging Ahead for Community Empowerment & Support)
Who We Are
FACES is a diverse, non-profit organization, originated in Harlem and established to assist persons affected by or living with HIV/AIDS. FACES employs a comprehensive, client-oriented, community-focused approach to provide education, outreach, legal advocacy, supportive housing and direct services to its clients. FACES services low-income and/or indigent persons who are predominantly diverse people of color.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Language(s) Spoken
- French / Français
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
- Income Guidelines
We use the federal income guidelines for low-income persons to help determine eligibility for our services.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: HIV positive
This program does not serve: undocumented immigrant; a prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
Currently available for clients only.
Referrals to other agencies are available.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 123 W. 115th Street (map)New York, NY 10026
- Phone Number
Bring M11Q forms, doctor's forms or other medical statements as proof of HIV/AIDS status. Also bring Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, SSD, or any other entitlements cards that you use, as well as a picture identification.