Who We Are
The Saratoga Springs office of the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York provides civil legal services to low income residents of Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties.
We provide free advice, brief service, referrals, community legal education, and full representation in a variety of legal matters.
We also provide services through our many special projects including the
- Disability Advocacy Project
- Nutrition Outreach & Education Project
- Homelessness Prevention Projects
- Domestic Violence Legal Assistance Project
- Crime Victims Attorney Project
- Warren County Conflict Family Court Defender
- Senior Legal Services Program
- Foreclosure Prevention Project
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
- Upstate New York Immigration Law Project
- HIV/AIDS Law Consortium.
Additionally, our Private Attorney Involvement program works with local private lawyers who volunteer to represent our clients without charge on cases such as name change, divorce, bankruptcy, wills and advance directives, evictions or consumer defense.
Please call our Saratoga Springs office (local) (518) 587-5188 or visit our website at www.lasnny.org for more information about our services, special projects, self-help resources, and how to contact each office.
Legal Aid of Northeastern New York has offices in Albany, Amsterdam, Canton, Plattsburgh, and Saratoga Springs and serves 16 counties. Special projects vary by office and county.
Last Reviewed: July 27, 2023