New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG) - LGBTQ Law Project
Who We Are
The LGBTQ Law Project at the New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG) provides free legal services, including advice, referrals or full representation to low-income LGBTQ communities throughout NYC. We handle a wide variety of civil legal matters including: landlord tenant- and succession housing cases, legal name changes, family law matters, including divorces, orders of protection, custody and adoptions, as well as wills, health care proxies, living wills and other advance directives, and immigration matters.
How to Get Help
At this time we are offering remote services. See more information on our website at www.nylag.org/gethelp/
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials