Nassau Suffolk Law Services - ICAN Project
Who We Are
Nassau Suffolk Law Services is a nonprofit, public interest law firm that provides free legal assistance in civil matters to low income and disabled Long Islanders. We are assisting Long-Term Managed Care participants in:
• NYS Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC)
• Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA)
• Health and Recovery Plan Program (HARP)
• Long-Term Support Services (LTSS) in Mainstream Managed Care (MMC) Programs
• Persons transitioning into MLTC plans.
1 Helen Keller Way – 5th Floor
Hempstead, NY 11550
How to Get Help
Please call (631) 822-3290 during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Who We Serve
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
In addition to the types above: Other - Education