New York Center for Law and Justice, Inc.
Who We Are
New York Center for Law and Justice, Inc. provides direct representation to the indigent, deaf community in New York City. Additionally, the law center refers deaf clients to a network of pro bono attorneys.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Income Guidelines
Must be within 125% of the federal poverty guidelines to acquire services. When calculating your household income, we will exclude cost of a household's principle residence, vehicles used for transportation to work, and assets used in producing income.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Brief Advice
- Full Legal Representation
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Referrals to probono attorneys.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number