New York Civil Liberties Union
Who We Are
The New York Civil Liberties Union provides advocacy and legal assistance for cases of civil liberties violations involving precedent-setting constitutional issues.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
The Reproductive Rights Project conducts workshops for professionals and teens. Call 212-607-3300 for more information.