New York County Lawyers Association - Social Security SDNY Project
Who We Are
When an individual’s Social Security benefits are denied, there is an appeal process that can ultimately lead an individual to file civil actions in the United States District Court as they attempt to receive their benefits. In partnership with the Southern District of New York Pro Se Office, NYCLA volunteers provide pro se representation to individuals appealing their denial of benefits in the US District Court.
How to Get Help
Please call (212) 267-6646, ext. 217, during our regular business hours Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and. 5 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently operating remotely.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- New York City (all 5 NYC boroughs)
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation