NYSARC, Inc. Trust Services
Who We Are
NYSARC Trust Services has administered supplemental needs trusts since 1972, helping people with disabilities protect their eligibility for government benefits and improve their quality of life. Our mission is to:
- Protect eligibility for benefits such as Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Help you or a loved one stay at home as long as possible
- Help provide for the quality of life expenses that improve living situations
- Increase autonomy, maximize personal development, and help integrate people with disabilities into their communities
Our trust services include administration of first- and third-party supplemental needs trusts, pooled trusts for income and resource (asset) protection, and individual trusts. When protecting settlement proceeds with a NYSARC Community (pooled) Trust, we can also administer Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) accounts.
Who We Serve
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We provide live interpretation when callers indicate the need through our 1-800 telephone support system.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
NYSARC does not offer general legal services to the public. The NYSARC, Inc. Guardianship Program should be contacted for more information.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
Brief Advice: Can give advice on the trust and requirements for the trust, but not on non-NYSARC services.
Other: Can give referrals to other human service agencies, and NYSARC Inc. Trust Services administers supplemental needs trusts for persons with any type of disability.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
For further information on Trust Services you can contact the Trust Department at the NYSARC State Office. Call the toll free number, 800-735-8924.