Project Hospitality, Inc. - Legal Advocacy Program
Who We Are
The Legal Advocacy Program of Project Hospitality, Inc. provides free legal services through legal clinics, referrals, and individual legal counsel to HIV-infected persons. The legal issues that are handled include: discrimination, living wills, health proxies, and entitlement advocacy.
Who We Serve
- New York City (all 5 NYC boroughs)
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Income Guidelines
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be HIV positive.
This program does not serve prisoners or a community group.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
On a pre-scheduled basis, attorneys are available informally on site at client social venues at Staten Island community-based organizations.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 100 Park Ave (map)Staten Island, NY 10302
- Phone Number
- (718) 720-8172 ext. 10
Bring documentation of your HIV status.
Call Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to make an appointment.