Locations Served

Putnam County

Who We Are

We provide assigned legal counsel to indigent persons who have criminal proceeding pending before and criminal court located in Putnam County; Parole Violation Proceedings; and Family Court Custody, Visitation, Paternity, Family Offense, Abuse and Neglect, and violations of support on behalf of the respondent pending in Putnam County.

Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: January 19, 2020