LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


I need to correct an error on my criminal record (2)+

I need a copy of my RAP sheet (2)+

  • Learn more about your RAP sheet

    A record of your arrests and convictions, known as a "rap sheet," is also kept by the Division of Criminal Justice Services, a state agency in Albany. Follow this link for key information on who can access these records and how you can correct any errors on the records. Content Detail

    Legal Action Center of the City of New York, Inc. (LAC)
    Lea esto en:
  • How to Get a Copy of Your RAP Sheet

    This article will tell you how to get your RAP sheet if you are incarcerated, if you are not incarcerated, or if you are out-of-state. This article will also tell you what to do if you cannot afford the fee to retrieve your RAP sheet. Content Detail

    Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.- LawNY® - Geneva Office
    Lea esto en:

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...