LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Filter By:


Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources (3)+

I need help with custody or child support (4)+

I have a service related injury or disability (4)+

I lost a loved one that was serving in the military (9)+

I need help with custody or child support (1)+

I need information about educational benefits (2)+

  • Fry Scholarship for Children of Fallen Soldiers

    The children of military personnel who died in the line of duty since Sept. 11, 2001 can apply for an educational scholarship similar to the new Post-9/11 GI Bill. Content Detail

    U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Scholarships for Military Children

    The Scholarships for Military Children program is open to sons and daughters of active duty, reserve/guard, or retired military commissary customers. Recipient must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a four-year undergraduate college or university, accredited in the U. S. Content Detail

    Fisher House Foundation, Inc.

Employment (1)+

I need to know about military benefits (2)+

I am a caregiver to a wounded or disabled veteran (2)+


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...