LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources (6)+

I want to know if I can get child support (5)+

How do I apply for child support? (5)+

I already get child support, but I want to change it (4)+

My ex is not paying child support (4)+

  • Can I use mediation to address Child Custody, Parenting Plan and Child Support?

    This is a brief article that will help you understand how you can use mediation for custody or child support issues, regardless of what part of the process you are in. Read More

    New York State Dispute Resolution Association
  • Child support enforcement

    The child support program helps custodial parents get financial support and medical insurance coverage for their children by locating parents, establishing paternity, establishing support orders, and collecting and distributing child support payments. Content Detail

    New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
  • Family Court Support Enforcement/Violation Petition

    You can use the Support Enforcement/Violation Petition, if the support order is not being followed. This free program will help you fill out the petition that you will need to file in Family Court. You can use this program: - If you already have a support order signed by a judge. - If you are the one who receives the support payment. - If no person on the support order gets public assistance. Content Detail

    New York State Unified Court System
  • What is the Support Collection Unit?

    Information about the Support Collection Unit and how this agency can help you collect child support payments after a divorce. Read More

    Read this in:
    French / Français

How do I pay child support? (3)+

I cannot afford my child support payment (2)+

I need an interpreter (2)+

I disagree with my child support order (1)+

I do not want to pay child support anymore (1)+


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...