If you disagree with your final child support order, you have the right to object. This means you can ask the court to look at the facts of your case again. This is called filing an objection.

Either party (person) in a child support case is allowed to object. To object, you need a copy of the signed child support order and a copy of the "Findings of Fact" used to decide the order. To get an objection form, go to the family court of your county.

Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: April 25, 2023