LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Permission for my child to travel alone or without a parent [Form]

Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If your child needs to travel alone or with someone other than a parent, you must give formal permission for him or her to do so. This form gives that permission. Complete it and then sign it in front of a notary.

Download the form

Last Review and Update: Aug 28, 2017

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...