Information on the rights of relatives (such as grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc.) in Family Court. Answers questions about custody, visitation, guardianship, foster care and kinship foster care. Also answers questions about child support for relatives who are taking care of children.
Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: April 21, 2017