LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Getting Help at the Courthouse (2)+

I need a Certificate of Relief from Disabilities or Certificate of Good Conduct (1)+

  • Problem-Solving Courts

    If you were sentenced in the Integrated Domestic Violence Court, Domestic Violence Court, Youthful Offender Domestic Violence Court, Drug Treatment Court, Community Court, Mental Health Court, or Sex Offense Court and need its contact information, click on this link. Content Detail

    New York State Unified Court System