LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Collecting overcharges in rent stabilized apartments

Authored By: New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal

For rent stabilized tenants who have been overcharged by their landlords, this fact sheet explains the different methods for collecting overcharge back from the landlord after court.


Last Review and Update: Sep 16, 2020