LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Online program that will help you create a Vacate Default Judgment form for a housing court case

Authored By: New York State Unified Court System

This free and easy program will ask you questions and make papers that help you tell a judge why you missed your court date in a landlord-tenant nonpayment or holdover case. When you finish the program, you can print an “Order to Show Cause,” and “Affidavit in Support” which you must give to the Court Clerk. The papers ask the judge to let you come back to court to explain why the judgment against you should be vacated. Only use this program if there is a judgment against you.

Last Review and Update: Oct 16, 2014

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...