LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


I need help with court forms (1)+

  • Form that asks a housing court judge for another court date

    This free online program helps you prepare an “Affidavit in Support of an Order to Show Cause” to ask the judge to let you come back to court to continue to resolve your housing case if you need more time. When you finish the program, print it out and give it to the Housing Court Clerk along with copies of any proof you want the judge to look at. Content Detail

    Lea esto en:

I need repairs in my home (7)+

I live in NYCHA housing (2)+

I want to take my landlord to court for repairs (2)+


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...