LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I want to know about my rights (2)+

I need help preparing my taxes (6)+

I need tax forms or help with tax forms (1)+

  • IRS Forms and Publications

    This page on the IRS web site can help you find tax forms, instructions for using these forms, and other publications. The list is organized alphabetically by topic. Content Detail

    Internal Revenue Service

I need help with tax credits (4)+

I am a parent or a spouse (2)+

I am a veteran or currently serving (1)+

  • Armed Forces' Tax Guide

    This 36-page booklet from the IRS explains in detail the special tax situations of active members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Read More

    Internal Revenue Service

I have survived a disaster (1)+

I need help with a tax lien for unpaid NYC property taxes or water bills (1)+

  • Behind on your Property Tax & Water Bills?

    This is a flyer about a homeowner’s Legal Clinic in Brooklyn on Monday, June 24th, 2019. Lawyers at the clinic can help you enter into a payment agreement if you are behind on your taxes. Read More

    Brooklyn Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...