LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Vacate a Default Judgment in a Consumer Debt Case

Authored By: New York State Unified Court System

This free DIY Form will create a document that tells the court why you didn't respond to a consumer debt lawsuit. For example, you might not have gone to court because you never received notice of the case.


Last Review and Update: Apr 19, 2018